I’M LOOKING FOR:
Short- and long-term rehabilitation.
We believe in the right approach to rehabilitation in Mercer Island, WA.
Our rehabilitation therapy services can help you regain strength, mobility, self care and communication so that you can achieve your highest level of functional independence and quality of life. We offer both short- and long-term care, with the added advantage of being located on our serene campus in Mercer Island, WA.
- Activities of Daily Living/Self Care
- Cognitive assessment and impact on daily functional tasks
- Adaptive Equipment
- Home Safety Assessment
- Energy Conservation
- Urinary Incontinence
- Cognitive-communication disorders
- Speech difficulties
- Voice production
- Swallowing difficulties
- Musculosketetal Disorders
- Joint-Replacement Rehab
- Neurological Disorders
- Fall Prevention and Balance Training
- Muscle Strengthening
- Wheelchair and Positioning
- Staff manages your rehab by bridging physical medicine, therapy and pain management
- Customized one-to-one physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Therapy 6 days/week
- In-House Therapy team for continuity of care
- Private rooms
- Single rooms
- Semi-private rooms
- Three delicious daily meals
- Restaurant-style service with a diverse menu
- A full-time Registered Dietician on staff
- Accommodation of special diets
- Dining assistance
- Nutritious snacks upon request
Keep in mind, you do not have to be a current resident of our retirement community to benefit from our assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing or short-term rehabilitation services, nor will you have to pay an entrance fee to enter one of the areas noted above. In our short-term rehabilitation program, we accept Medicare and are in-network providers for a number of managed care and Medicare Advantage programs.
For more information call (877) 549-6552 or click here to request more information.