We emphasize dignity and independence.
Memory Support near Bellevue and Seattle, WA.
Our dedicated caregivers are accredited in memory support care by the nationally recognized Alzheimer’s Association CARES® training program. They provide the daily support and care needed for residents with memory impairment. Located in Mercer Island, we’re minutes from Seattle, WA.
Interest-specific programs are strategically designed to help ease the challenges of memory loss, including reminiscing, spiritual opportunities, life histories and more. Covenant Shores memory support services provide a familiar, extended family for your loved one. Our Memory Care neighborhood incorporates innovative safety systems and supportive cues throughout our environment—even in the secured outside courtyard and garden.
- Licensed nursing care for injections and dressing change
- Medication management and administration
- Specially trained care team
- Diabetic management
- Assistance with dressing and grooming
- Bathing assistance
- Incontinence assistance
- Care associates available 24 hours
- Silent nurse-call system
- Non-confining resident monitoring system
- Studio apartments
- Companion suites
- Three meals daily with entree selection and table service
- Dietitian consultant available
- Special diets accommodated
Keep in mind, you do not have to be a current resident of our retirement community to benefit from our assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing or short-term rehabilitation services, nor will you have to pay an entrance fee to enter one of the areas noted above. In our short-term rehabilitation program, we accept Medicare and are in-network providers for a number of managed care and Medicare Advantage programs.
For more information call (877) 549-6552 or click here to request more information.