We believe in the comfort of a helping hand.
You don’t have to be a resident to move in.
If everyday activities such as dressing or managing medications take a toll on your energy and enthusiasm, reach for the helping hand of Assisted Living at Covenant Shores. As part of our Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC), you’ll have access to on-campus support resources not found in most freestanding Assisted Living residences in the Mercer Island, WA, area.
Our customized personal assistance and supportive environment create life-enriching opportunities to help you make the most of every day.
- Medication administration and management
- Care associates available 24 hours
- 24-Hour call-for-aid service
- Dressing and grooming assistance
- Bathing assistance
- Housekeeping and linens
- Comprehensive wellness program
- Licensed nursing care for injections and dressing changes
- One-Bedroom Apartments
- Three meals daily with entree selection and table service
- Dietitian consultant available
- Special diets accommodated
- Meal delivery if necessary
Keep in mind, you do not have to be a current resident of our retirement community to benefit from our assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing or short-term rehabilitation services, nor will you have to pay an entrance fee to enter one of the areas noted above. In our short-term rehabilitation program, we accept Medicare and are in-network providers for a number of managed care and Medicare Advantage programs.
For more information call (877) 332-9115 or click here to request more information.